- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Lyell McEwin Hospital, Nursing and Midwifery Education, Research and Practice Emergency Department and Hospital In the Home
- Indicative Total Remuneration: $124,301 - $131,635 p.a. - RN/M3 - Permanent Full-Time
The Nurse Educator - Emergency Department and Hospital in the Home will use their clinical knowledge and experience to provide a corporate support service to nursing/midwifery practice, which may include but not be limited to areas such as the provision of a range of education, training, learning experiences and materials, also accepts accountability for the outcomes of nursing/midwifery education practices, for addressing inconsistencies between practice and policy and for contributing to a safe and positive work culture in the interest of patient/client outcomes. The incumbent will practice various models to enact this role, including but not limited to:
- Providing education and training support to a specific group of wards/units/service/ community programs and/or specific nurses/midwives;
- Providing education support in a specific education and/or training portfolio;
- Coordination and leadership of projects, programs and/or research to achieve improved educational outcomes and/or service delivery.
Registered as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia, you will hold a current practising certificate and will have at least 3 years post registration experience. The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role. Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 709838 Advertised: 08 Nov 2019 Cen. Australia Daylight Time Applications close: 22 Nov 2019 11:55 PM Cen. Australia Daylight Time