Administration Officer - Governance And Risk
- Email Job
- Save Job
- Maintaining registers and statutory records (Board Resolutions, Conflicts of Interest, Registers Directors/Members etc) including appropriate retention of documents
- Under the direction of the CEO, overseeing the compilation of Board papers, uploading Board papers to the Diligent Board App in a timely manner for Board and relevant Committee meetings and maintaining their currency.
- Maintaining records of Directors' and Senior Officers' (CEO, CFO etc) training on corporate governance.
- Implementing changes as advised by the CEO, CFO or RCM in relation to regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the Board and Senior Officers.
- Monitoring and recording detail of attendance at Board Induction training for all new Board Directors.
- In consultation with the Personal Assistant to the CEO, maintaining the annual Board calendar and meeting schedules and invitations, for Board and relevant Committee meetings.
- Ensuring all Board and relevant Committee Meetings are electronically recorded and finalised by the CEO prior to distribution.
- In consultation with the CEO, monitoring the actions for all decisions arising from each Board meeting
- When directed by the CEO, CFO or RCM, assisting with the implementation of changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment.
- Implementation of governance processes and procedures as directed by the CEO.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: