Governance And Reporting Manager
Central Melbourne location
$ Competitive + benefits
Our Strategy Team ask big questions, and they’re looking for experienced problem solvers who are driven to find the answers. You’ll love moving at pace, asking ‘what if?’ and turning great ideas into new realities. So, if you’re passionate about making an impact and shaping our industry for the better — you’ll find the growth and support you need from a Strategy Team at the top of their game. Together, we say yes to possibilities. We put customers at the heart of everything we do. And, so can you.
What you’ll do
This role is part of the Tabcorp Enterprise PMO (EPMO). This role reports to the EPMO GM and is accountable for Governance and Reporting and is responsible for –
- Managing the day to day EPMO governance, reporting and stage gating functions
- Implementing and managing the integrated “single source of truth” reporting tools, approved EPMO templates & processes
- Introducing portfolio reporting standards & reporting metrics
- Developing policies and standards to support the planning, execution and quality assurance of project operations across the organisation to ensure effective delivery of project outcomes and realisation of their benefits.
- Managing the administration of the EPMO SharePoint site
- Supporting the EPMO GM in the Management of the Enterprise Prioritisation Framework
What you’ll bring
- Qualifications aren’t everything but they’re important for this role. Industry Certification in Project Management e.g. PMP, RegPM, Agile, PgMP, experience working in project and/or management roles, SharePoint administration
- Highly developed business analysis and data interpretation skills, strong stakeholder management skills and a continuous improvement approach
- Experience in corporate governance routines and executive reporting
- Front-end SharePoint site administration experience within O365 (preferably experience managing site collections)
- Experience with MS Project Online administration and configuration (Highly desirable)
- ‘Eye for Design’ or design experience with Adobe Suite (Highly desirable)
When you join our Strategy Team, you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs and community programs.
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 5,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown, world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX Top 50 company we’re proud to shape our industry.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: