Cleaner-street And Public Services In Adelaide
Randstad's company mission is "Shapingtheworldofwork".
We are passionate about matching the best people, with the best companies, that will develop their potential; and to match companies with innovative talent who will drive their business growth and revenue.
In short, we are dedicated to playing a pivotal role in the "WorldofWork".
Our values are similar to those of clients that we partner with, and this this position you will be required to demonstrate these consistently;
Our Wayville office is currently seeking a candidates for the Cleansing team. This role will commence immediately.
The role is based at the Mile End depot and working within great teams.
CLEANSING TEAM MEMBERS
The work consists of cleaning toilets, bathrooms, bins and general rubbish pick up. We are looking to hear from anyone who has experience within a recent cleaning role.
- Physically fit
- Reliable car and drivers licence
- Able to work from 4am-1pm Monday to Friday with some possible weekend work
- Literacy and Numeracy to match record keeping responsibilities
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate initiative and self motivation
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate to a wide range of people ie customers, contractors and suppliers
- Demonstrated behaviour consisent with the corporate values
Please note, we can only consider you for a registration with Randstad if you are able to meet the following criteria as well as all above listed requirements
- Own reliable car
- Drivers licence
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Able to pass a functional capacity assessment
- Can provide references relating to recent, similar experience
- Willing to undergo a police clearance
To apply for this role please apply via the link, or if you have any additional questions contact Amber at our Wayville office on 08 8150 7065
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: