Administration Assistant | State Government
Seeking an experienced Admin Assistant with data entry experience for a temp contract in the Perth metro area
Your new company
An opportunity has arisen to join a State Government department as a temporary contractor for a 6 month contract. This role is located in East Perth with easy access to parking and public transport.
Your new role
As an experienced Admin Assistant with strong data entry skills, your duties will include:
- data entry and data maintenance
- creating, reconciling and closing Work Orders in the CMMS database
- creating and distributing data reports
- liaising with external and internal stakeholders as required
- supporting with other administration tasks during busy periods
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience working in a similar role within Local or State Government will be highly regarded. You will also have experience in the following;
- analysing and entering high volumes of data into a database
- able to work autonomously to meet targets and prioritise tasks
- computer literate with experience processing Work Orders
- experience using a Computerised Maintenance Management System, such as Ellipse or SAP (highly desirable)
- current National Police Clearance from the past 3 months (or willingness to attain one)
What you'll get in return
The role will be full-time, Monday to Friday, at a competitively hourly rate with Superannuation paid on all hours worked. The organisation is located in a convenient metro location with easy access to public transport and parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Elisha on 9322 5383 or email Elisha.Gangoo@hays.com.au now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities in Office Support, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: