Council Support Officer
Seeking an experienced, temporary Council Support Officer to join a Northern Suburbs local council.
Your new company
This local business, is a reputable public-sector organisation delivering premium services to the Northern Suburbs. This professional and productive office needs an experienced and confident Council Support Officer who can hit the ground running and assist in providing excellent customer services to its diverse clientele.
Your new role
As a Council Support Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating Council meeting processes
- Preparing council meeting agenda's and taking minutes
- Preparation of correspondence and reports
- Build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Maintain register of Council decisions
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience working in the same, or personal assistant style role within local council desirable. You will have experience in:
- MS Office Suite proficient
- Thorough understanding of local council procedures
- Strong minute taking skills demonstrated in previous roles (essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to TRIM desirable
What you'll get in return
This role is being offered as a temporary contract with an immediate start. You will enjoy a faced-paced environment where you can drive your day and contribute to the community.
What you need to do now
If you think this role is for you, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Office Support, contact Tayla Stucke at Hays on 9322 5383 or email email@example.com.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: