Clinical Governance & Quality Manager - Residential Aged Care
Brisbane City, QLD
Work closely with Facility Managers and Regional Managers to ensure compliance across a number of facilities within Queensland. THE POSITION & THE COMPANY
- Senior Leadership position in a large Residential Aged Care company based in Brisbane - Queensland
- The main aim of the role is to work closely with the Clinical Governance team and provide advice, leadership and education.
- This role will also include ensuring systems and processes are compliant with the new Accreditation standards and the company's plan.
- The organisation is a large Not for Profit company with facilities across Australia
- They have a great reputation and treat their staff well.
- Registered Nurse Qualification & Current AHPRA Registration - beneficial but not essential for this role
- Experience in a similar multi-site role within Residential Aged Care/ Hospital/ Disability
- Working knowledge of the new Aged Care standards
- A track record of innovation
- Attractive salary of $160,000 - $170,000 + Super - may be negotiable depending on experience
- Not for Profit Salary Packaging
- Travel & Accommodation provided
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: