Customer Service Coordinator - Defence
A Contact Centre job where no two days are the same | Full time hours on a great pay rate | Opportunity for permanency after training | About the Role and Company: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global Facilities and Asset Management Company in their Customer Service Operations Centre. Reporting to the Team Manager, the Customer Service Officer is the first response for all incoming and enquiries from internal and external customers and contractors. This company prides itself not only on the service to it's customers, but its contribution to the community also. Charity days, fundraising and a global inclusivity and diversity initiative. This is a temporary opportunity, working on a rotating roster between the hours of 7:00am and 10:00pm, Monday–Friday. To start with you will most likely work 7:00am–3:00pm. If you were successful for a permanent contract you may be required to work some weekends. THESE ROLES ARE WORKING ON GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS SO YOU MUST HAVE HAD A BASELINE CLEARANCE IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL! Depending on performance, attitude and attendance, these roles will be converted from a temporary contract to permanent full-time positions. This role will commence ASAP so apply today! Once you are in the role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all inbound enquiries from both internal and external customers and contractors ensuring client satisfaction.
- Managing and prioritising all requests to the helpdesk to ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Providing a high level of administration support
- Accurate data entry and loading of job orders
- Be a team player and work well both cohesively and autonomously
- Have professional communication and interpersonal capabilities (written and verbal)
- Possess a high-level attention to detail and phone mannerisms
- Have reliable work ethic and aptitude in learning new knowledge
- Have experience working in a customer service contact centre environment
- Exemplary time management and problem-solving skills with an ability to think outside the box
- You must hold a current Baseline Clearance to be successful.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: