Business Development Manager - Defence - Satcoms
A strategic Business Development opportunity has arisen with one of the most prestigious Aerospace and Defence organisations, who specialize in providing SATCOM and associated solutions.
Following several significant and exciting Defence project wins, they are keen to maintain momentum and capitalise on recent growth and require an individual with the skills and enthusiasm to execute this.
This role requires an individual with experience of negotiating large scale, long term projects and contracts and contacts with decision makers within Defence and Aerospace, including ideally SATCOM and Surveillance technologies.
You will be responsible for contributing to and executing a strategy for Defence and wider Commonwealth, communicating your knowledge and understanding of the systems and bigger picture requirements, providing strategic business development and marketing, ensuring the larger projects are awarded. This will often involve multiple solutions across various platforms and will occasionally involve multiple supplier alliances.
- Opportunity identification, solution development, and strategy
- Review business performance and develop initiatives to develop and sustain customer relationships
- Develop a strong and effective network of stakeholders, suppliers, partners, existing and new clients
- Execute communication and contact activities for effective and relevant outcomes
- Analyse and report on market trends and develop and implement sound business plans
- Ensure development of new business opportunities through proactive engagement
- Must have experience winning high value Defence solutions.
- Strong experience of stakeholder engagement within the Commonwealth
- Knowledge of Procurement and Acquisition within Defence
- Understanding of CASG, Defence Primes and ASDEFCON
- Desire and ability to lead and grow a major Defence business
- Career progression and excellent earning potential
- Technology that is envied by competitors
- Inclusive and intelligent team and an open company culture
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: