Business Development Manager - Defence Maritime
This is a worldwide organisation who have established themselves as a niche specialist providing solutions for Defence platforms and programs in Australia.
They require a Business Defence Manager to help grow the business with a sound knowledge of maritime technology. They are extremely well established and have an excellent reputation, nationally and internationally.
As a key member of the team, the Business Development Manager will identify and grow opportunities within Maritime Defence for electronic systems for ships and submarines. This role is ideal for Ex-ADF candidates looking to use their maritime practical and technical expertise out in Industry.
This role offers an opportunity to influence and shape the future development of this expanding organisation. The successful applicant will grow business opportunies for operations nationwide. Experienced enough to grow relationships and market presence and in doing so, you play a pivotal role in ensuring ongoing business growth and success.
In More Specific Terms, The Business Development Manager Will
- Identify and develop commercial opportunities for Maritime technology in Defence.
- Build a network of Defence customers for long term relationships.
- Trained to be an expert, offer solutions-based sales catered to the client's needs.
- Ensure consistent communication between all parties internally and externally.
- Evaluate, develop and manage appropriate marketing strategies
- Contribute to commercial strategy discussion and deliver agreed action plans
- Participate in tender submission
- Have sound Maritime experience. Ex-Navy would be preferable. Would perhaps suit Ex- Clearance Diver or PWO.
- Has dealt with or working for CASG or Defence industry.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and strong communication skills
- A drive for identifying and optimising business opportunities
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: