Executive Director Clinical Governance Education And Research
jobleads.com - Careers for Senior-Level Professionals
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Public Sector.
- Provide expert advice and support to HHS Executive and Managers in resolving complex clinical, medico legal, ethical and operational challenges, including expert input to strategy, policy, committees and other forums.
- Lead proactive strategies and approaches to build effective clinical engagement and work closely with Clinical Leaders to diffuse and embed best practice safety and quality approaches deep within the organisation.
- Assume a key role in the organisation’s Sustainability Strategy, including through championing reduction in unnecessary clinical variation, and working closely with Clinical Leaders to reduce and eliminate such practice, including championing Choosing Wisely.
- Anticipate, interpret and proactively respond to international, national, state and regional trends and opportunities to ensure the impact of any change is anticipated and acted upon.
- Actively participate in a working environment supporting quality human resource management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination, workplace health and safety and ethical behaviour.
- Possession of a Medical degree (MBBS or equivalent) from a registered tertiary institution.
- Current registration (or be eligible for registration) with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) to practice.
- Whilst not mandatory, Fellowship or evidence of candidature with the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators (FRACMA) would be preferred.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will hold or be eligible to hold a joint / affiliate clinical academic appointment with a partner University of the Sunshine Coast HHS.
- Certified copies of the required qualification must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager, prior to the commencement of clinical duties.
- Previous experience in a managerial and/or leadership role is highly desirable.
- Evidence of active participation in a Continuing Professional Development Program (CPD).
- Your employment with SCHHS is subject to you obtaining and maintaining credentialing relevant to your role.
- This position may require weekend work and participation in the on-call roster as per departmental business requirements.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: