Landscape Architect - Local Council
Labourforce is seeking experienced Landscape Architect for our client - A Northern Suburbs Local Council situated in the Northern Suburbs.
- Start ASAP - FOUR Month Contract.
- Hourly Rate Negotiable on Experience
- Professional landscape design and project management skills including management of contractors and consultants.
- Excellent communication skills including, graphic presentation skills (hand and/or computer), interpersonal skills, verbal skills, customer service skills, report writing, correspondence writing skills and meeting skills.
- An ability to operate effectively within a team environment and provide mentoring to junior staff.
- Effective financial management skills including, cost estimating, cost control, project scheduling and monitoring.
- Intermediate skills using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and AutoCAD.
- Able to resolve complex issues in a creative manner while utilising sound design methodologies in addressing functional issues.
- Sound understanding of occupational health and safety requirements in the workplace.
- An informed understanding of complex current issues and trends in landscape architecture, as relevant to Local Government including an appreciation for maintenance and safety issues in regard to public landscapes.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: