Srmo/emergency Medicine/crtical Care
- Urgent care position
- Sole Dr with nursing support and director of urgent care available by phone
- No travel or accommodation for this placement
A Metropolitan VIC hospital requires a Junior Medical Officer in Emergency Medicine/Urgent care:
Friday 3rd July 0900-1600 ($125/hr)
Saturday 4th July 0900-1600 ($125/hr) or 1600-2300 ($135/hr)
•ALS MUST BE SUPPLIED
There are Consultant Anaesthetists , O&G and Paediatricians on call through the day and night.
Telephone support from Director of Urgent care at all times.
Hospital only take category 3,4,5 patients – 1 and 2 category patients are seen but may be ambulance transferred to Ballarat or Western Health.
• Sole doctor for nights, do not need to intubate but need to be confident as Urgent Care doctors.
• Nurses work closely with the doctor and triage all patients on arrival
• Must remain at hospital for full shift, no going off site or to accommodation
• Paediatrician and Anaesthetist Specialists are available on call if needed
For further information about this job, please contact Ashleigh Voorham on 1300 900 100.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is an international medical recruitment, placement and services firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist medical professionals with locum/temp and permanent placements.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with years of industry experience and is dedicated to assisting medical professionals in their work and careers.
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us. Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to discuss this role on 1300 900 100 .
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: