Cyber Security Analyst - Defence
Finite is Australia’s leading IT ‘recruiter of choice’, the company was born from a desire to offer recruitment expertise and IT jobs on a specialist basis to information technology jobseekers and employers. The focus of every consultant at Finite is their commitment to customer service and delivery to both employers and candidates alike
About the Role:
Finite Group is looking Defence – Cleared Cyber Security Analyst who will be interested to work on a long-term contract role within the Defence space.
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
• Defence Clearance is a must (e.g. NV1, NV2 or TSPV)
• Demonstrated experience and expertise in Cyber Security Operations
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Hard-working attitude and passion for cybersecurity
• A collaborative and team-first approach and a natural ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
If you are interested to work on exciting and rewarding defence projects, then send your CV in MS Word Format.
For more info, call us on 08 8224 3800 and quote JG - 50541
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: