Business Development Manager - Defence - National Role
The Company And Role
An opportunity has arisen with one of the most well-established Defence Manufacturing companies, who specialise in providing innovative Communication solutions. You will be continuing the excellent reputation they have garnered with Business Development to customers within the Defence Industry across all domains, but with a big focus on Land.
Long term career prospects and increasing remuneration will follow. This company invest heavily in their team, making sure you have all the tools for every success.
You will be contributing towards a national strategy, working in a leading role as part of a multidisciplinary sales team, liaising with clients in areas of Defence tactical communication needs, sharing your knowledge of the industry and solidifying the companies excellent reputation in this market.
Successful Candidates Will
- Show ambition, be team player and show commitment and drive for success.
- Ideally Ex-Army or ADF with communications technical experience and knowledge.
- Have a strong Army network with solid and successful Business Development track record within Defence.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- Be eligible to gain and/or hold an Australian NV1 security clearance.
- A competitive salary package that includes bonuses.
- Training and development opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Flexibility for work life balance. This role can be based in Canberra or Sydney!
- A company you will be proud to work for, that understands your value.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: