Data Governance Manager
4.2 Data Governance Manager
12 Fixed Term Contract
The Data and Infrastructure team, within Group Risk Information Delivery, is responsible for maintaining and developing a data asset that underpins key regulatory, committee and portfolio management reporting/analytics
We are looking for an experienced Data Governance Manager to help lead and shape the evolution of our team on a 12-month secondment.
The Data Governance Manager will help shape the future of this data asset, including building governance frameworks, CI/CD methods, change management and best-practice development techniques. There is also scope to be a part of delivering large-scale data projects that are being worked on by the team.
The right candidate for this position is motivated and driven, with experience leading similar initiatives. They have excellent planning skills, and are able to forecast work and delegate when necessary. They are able to collaborate and communicate well within a team environment, whilst deliver individual contributions of a consistent high quality.
What will your day look like?
- Develop and implement a data governance framework within the team
- Imbed best practice governance methods including release management, code version control etc.
- Help shape and implement CI/CD
- Make use of agile ways of working
- Investigate and implement new technologies that improve the way we work
- Significant experience working with data servers (SQL)
- Proven ability to drive and implement change within a large team
- Knowledge of best-practices in data-ops (dev-ops for data development)
- Strong experience with data architecture, data modelling, and schema design
- Experience working within a CI/CD (DataOps) environment
- Experience with BI tools (Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Critical thinking – ability to investigate and develop solutions that consider a wide range of factors
We’re reinventing the way we do banking, and our community of collaborative, innovative thinkers who create human centred solutions are helping us get there. We’re responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter and helping people achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
We support our people by providing a range of flexible working options so they can work in the way that best suits them. We encourage you to talk to us about your need for flexibility and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
We’ll also offer you the opportunity to develop your career, working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated and create a great place to grow, thrive and belong.
Interested in joining us? Click Apply now, or visit www.anz.com/careers to find out more or view other opportunities.
Reference number AUS116309
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: