Security Governance And Assurance Manager
Reporting directly into Transurban's CISO, the Security Governance and Assurance Manager is responsible for leading a high-performing team of Security Governance and Assurance Specialists in their engagements with business and technology initiatives globally.
The Security Governance and Assurance team play a critical role in managing and developing Transurban's Security governance, compliance, risk management and assurance practice, inline with appropriate frameworks and safeguards to ensure the continued delivery and operation of around the clock infrastructure.
This is a newly formed position covering both information and operational technology environments. We're looking for someone to lead and develop the team, function, and in turn help to grow Transurban.
- You'll be a people leader, a mentor, and a thought leader representing the practice within Transurban globally and the wider information and cyber security industry as required
- You'll establish and maintain key relationships to understand risk priorities and continuously optimise processes, standards, and training to further improve Transurban's security posture
- You'll provide leadership and expertise on the management of contractual and regulatory compliance obligations alongside managing the engagements of internal and independent audit teams
- You'll manage and maintain the Transurban Cyber Security Maturity Model, the Security Metrics Framework, and lead initiatives to create and effectively manage risk management strategies including an effective and innovative security awareness program
- You'll have demonstrated experience in leading a high performing team to further the security posture of a large and complex enterprise environment
- You'll have working knowledge of best practice standards and guidelines, security governance frameworks, and regulations and compliance requirements
- You'll have the ability to understand, develop and articulate the business value to be derived from technological advancement to a broad cross-section of personnel ensuring the appropriate level understanding and adherence
- You'll have an understanding of current audit techniques, testing and measurement of controls effectiveness in both information technology (required) and operational technology (desired) environments
Transurban is driven by bringing people and places closer. The roads we plan, build, operate and maintain make communities stronger, across Australia and beyond. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer, every last one of us.
Transurban is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Learn more about life at Transurban by visiting https://careers.transurban.com/life-at-transurban
Start changing the world around you. Apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: