Administration/customer Service - State Government
Randstad are seeking a large amount of experienced administration/customer service officers for an SA Government client!
Randstad has partnered with a well known State Government Department and due to COVID-19 they require candidates to assess and provide pre-approval to members of the public before reaching interstae borders for a 6 month assignment.
We are seeking experienced administration officers to apply judgment and assess requests for border travel.
Your key duties will be to provide accurate level of customer service to internal clients, external clients and the wider South Australian public in accordance with appropriate legislation, departmental policies, guidelines and procedures.
You will also be accountable for taking a diverse nature of telephone enquirie from members of the general public .
Key Information About The Role
- Must be Australian Citizen or current work permit is required
- Successful candidates will need to pass a criminal history check
- Flexibility to travel to different sites
- Must be available to be rostered over 24 hours and 7 days, including weekends and public holidays(penalty rates will apply)
- These roles are due to commence 5th August
- 6 month contract
- CBD location
- Recent contact centre experience
- Recent administration experience
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritising significant volumes of work and maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Proven experience in the use of Microsoft Application.
- Possess a high level of personal integrity and credibility and maintain confidentiality.
- A great attitude and an exceptional customer service mindset
- Possess strong communication skills
- Proven examples of strong customer focus and dispute resolution
If you are ready to apply for this opportunity as a customer service representative, please select “Apply Now”.
Please note, due to high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted via phone.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: