Staff Specialist - Emergency Medicine
Connect Personnel Medical
Staff Specialist - Emergency Medicine - Multiple positions
An opportunity for a an Emergency Specialist to provide specialist medical care to patients attending the Department of Emergency Medicine.
What's the Job?
Connect Medical is looking for an Emergency Staff Specialist to provide specialist treatment and care for public patients with on call services.
This role could be a flexible part time post however full time is available.
With over 45,000 presentations a year, this department has a mixed case load including trauma and high acuity and has a patient cohort that ranges from regional to rural.
North Tasmania is family friendly with excellent schools, affordable real estate and lots of recreational options both cultural and outdoor.
What's on offer?
- Attractive Salary Package, including On Call Allowance and Call Back, and election to participate in the Private Patient Plan
- Negotiable salary including superannuation and access to salary packaging
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Commitment to ongoing professional development, including conference and sabbatical leave, in additional to annual leave entitlements
- Flexible work/life balance
- Dynamic team environment
- Specialist or limited registration with the Medical Board of Australia in Emergency Medicine
- Internationally trained Emergency Medicine Specialists with FACEM Assessment are welcome to apply
- Current Driver's Licence
- Submit an expression of interest today for confidential discussion
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $231,316.00 per year
- Specialist Emergency Medicine: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: