Recruiter - Government Account Manager
- Work for a global leader in recruitment and build an exciting career
- 1st class training opportunities with our L&D team
- Established client portfolio specialised in white collar roles
Randstad is a global market leader providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors and spanning across 39 countries in the world. As an employer of choice, we have developed a culture that will challenge you, keep you interested and develop your career.
Randstad Business Support is currently recruiting for a 360 Recruiter to join our successful team in Adelaide team, due to organic growth. You will be recruiting for some of our largest and high-profile clients in the government sector with a warm, established client portfolio. Your job roles will be a variety of business support professionals such as EAs, PAs, administrators, receptionists, and customer service professionals, in a high volume environment.
A typical day:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Business development and meeting with various clients to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Proactive in your approach to win new business and grow market share
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven, proactive and resilient professional who is focused on delivering the best possible results each and every day. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, will strive to over-achieve sales and activity targets whilst working proactively in a team environment. We are looking for candidates with commercial acumen, business sense and most importantly an outstanding work-ethic.
Benefits of joining us
Working as a Recruiter at Randstad your package will be made up of an above market base salary + superannuation and an excellent uncapped monthly commission structure.
- Ongoing professional development and a great team culture
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs
- 1 extra day holiday for every year of service
- Birthday day off each year
- Monthly, quarterly and annual recognition programs
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
If you're looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and flexible environment click the apply button or contact Maralen Nehme on 08 8468 8059 or email@example.com for any questions before applying.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: