Collection And Project Librarian New - Department Of The Premier And Cabinet
I WORK FOR SA
Australia Plains, SA
- Professional leadership and ethical/accountable management of resources and information, financial and HR delegations, budgets, and staff including work performance, quality and deadlines.
- Participate in recovery activities relating to emergency management.
- Engagement in this role is subject to a satisfactory Department for Communities and Social Inclusion Criminal History Check or National Police Check. A renewal will be required every 3 years.
- Out of hours work may be required.
- Intra state and interstate travel may be required.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in library and information studies as defined by Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA) or eligible for professional membership.
Short Term Contract – Up to 6 months
PO2 - Professional Officer
$83,152 - $92,020 p.a.
Manager, Collections and Content
Public Library Services
Phone: 0477 334 493
All applications must be submitted online.
Applicants to submit a covering letter (maximum of two pages) relevant to the Role Description together with a current Resume. Applications should include the name, email address and contact number of three current referees. Applications close 5:00pm.
23/09/2020 5:00 PM
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: