2021 Emergency Medicine Senior Resident Pgy3
• Time for a sea change?
• Senior Resident Emergency Medicine Stream• Looking to complete your Emergency Medicine Certificate?
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
For more information on Peninsula health please feel welcome to visit our website http://www.peninsulahealth.org.au/
Peninsula Health Emergency departments are one of the leading Emergency organisations in Victoria, with an innovative model of care, interesting and challenging case mix and high level of Consultant supervision. Senior Medical staff on site 18 hours per day at Frankston and 10 hours/day at Rosebud.
Peninsula Health has established teaching programs for junior medical staff, along with the opportunity to complete your Emergency Medicine Certificate, along with the opportunity to be involved in clinical audits, Research and Quality Improvement activities.
Frankston Emergency Department is accredited for occupants to complete their Emergency Medicine Certificate, a six month structured program approved by the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine (ACEM).
Frankston Emergency has recently been awarded ACEM's highest level of accreditation at 24 months.
•Interesting and challenging case mix•Consultant support
•Opportunity to complete your Emergency Medicine Certificate (EMC)
Person centered care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Services, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence. Come join us and see for yourself!
• Under direction, provide appropriate medical care to patients and assist more senior doctors in complex cases.• Build and expand personal skill levels to ensure that clients receive the best possible service reflecting up to date evidence based professional practice
• Be aware of and work in accordance with organisational policies and procedures including occupational health and safety and relevant legislative requirements.• Demonstrate positive workplace behaviours and relationships at all times
What You Need
• MBBS or equivalent• Eligible for registration with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner
• Satisfactory completion of PGY2 year• Minimum of 3 months Emergency experience at PGY2 level
Benefits • Supported environment with dedicated Wellbeing Officer
• Generous Salary Packaging - maximise an employee’s net salary by directing some of their pre-tax salary to pay for certain benefit items, such as rent, personal loan or mortgage• Parking – On-site, low cost undercover parking facilities at Frankston
• Beautiful Mornington Peninsula location• Career development opportunities
• Supportive team environment• Excellent work life balance
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us - the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit: https://www.peninsulahealth.org.au/careers/working-preparing-employment/
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: