Expression Of Interest - Ux Designers, Digital And Emerging...
Here at EY you’ll work with a team of amazing Technologists who are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office. Technology is changing the world, and we’re at the centre of it all. With a team list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Sydney and Melbourne to Sydney and Canberra and across The Ditch, we’re looking for people like you who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative environment.
What you’ll do:
Our UX Designers are passionate about User-Centred Design/Human-Centred Design from developing detailed user journeys to wireframes and clickable prototypes. This role will both facilitate and participate in workshops, working directly with our clients and their customers to analyse pain points, understand end-user needs, and document user storyboards through both digital and physical environments.
- An updated and polished portfolio that demonstrates strong user experience and interaction design with informed empathy for the user. This is key for us.
- Demonstrated passion for the iterative design process – constantly sketching, showing messy work in progress, validating with customers and data, iterating, learning, and growing.
- Strong facilitation and cross-functional collaboration skills: you can demonstrate the ability to work across multiple teams, solicit and synthesize helpful feedback, and facilitate design discussions.
- Experience with strategies for utilising data and user feedback to drive awesome digital experiences.
- Experience with a consulting or internal design team, creating and assessing digital assets for effectiveness in visual design (both usability and accessibility), content, and branding.
- Have studied Graphic Design, Communications Design, Industrial Design, Web Design, or anything else that helps you create beautifully useful things
- Bonus points for experience using behavioural economics and psychology perspectives to achieve established customer and business outcomes.
What working at EY offers
- a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY is committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 1).
If you have relevant experience as outlined above and you are interested in learning more about how we support our people to build exceptional careers, then we encourage you to express your interest by applying below.
You may not hear from us right away but we will review the information you share with us and consider you for any future positions that may be relevant.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $ including 9.5% superannuation (delete this if not considering overseas applicants).
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: