Clinical Governance Lead
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Nurse with a strong clinical educator background to join our Clinical Governance team on a permanent full-time basis.
Reporting to the General Manager Clinical Governance and working within our dedicated Clinical Governance team and alongside our Quality and Compliance team, you will be at the forefront of clinical best practice and use your well-developed research skills to transition theory to policy & procedure throughout the Home.
We seek a candidate who has a passion for clinical education who is a self-starter with high levels of initiative with excellent interpersonal skills.
Your key responsibilities will include supporting the delivery of clinical education and care at Montefiore. This will include, but not limited to, assisting management with the following;
- Clinical education
- Development of education and clinical resources
- Regulatory compliance
- Policy development
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate high attention to detail, enjoy utilising your analytical skills, have well developed written and verbal communication skills and a collaborative style of working to effectively communicate with various stakeholders within the organisation.
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse Registration (AHPRA)
- A minimum of 3 years post-registration clinical experience or relative experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a trainer/educator
- Ability to collect and analyse data for reporting purposes
- An understanding of person-centred care in relation to the Aged Care Standards
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and adhere to regulatory requirements
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy including knowledge of databases
- Previous experience working within a quality and compliance position
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification or equivalent
Montefiore is an award-winning, Sydney-based aged care provider, with a proud 130-year history as a non-profit organisation founded on Jewish values. We support older members of the community to live with choice, dignity and wellbeing through trusted residential care, flexible home care and luxury retirement living.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes NFP salary packaging, generous leave entitlements and a highly supportive workplace culture with a genuine passion for continuous improvement and excellence. For more information about Montefiore, including the diverse quality services that we offer, please visit: www.montefiore.org.au
Please note that applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. As such, the closing date is subject to change without notice.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: