Brisbane City Council - Concrete Labourer In Brisbane
Brisbane Grove, NSW
Do you have experience in concreting? This is an opportunity to work on projects for Brisbane City Council. You will be based out of a Brisbane City Council depot in either Carina Heights or Eagle Farm.
About your new role
You will assist with the maintenance and construction of council owned property across Brisbane. You will be someone who adheres to strict WHS practices. Some of your duties may include:
- Concreting and concrete patching.
- Interpretation of and working from site specification plans and drawings.
- Truck operation, material collection and delivery to site.
What you will need to exceed
It is essential that you have the following:
- Valid MR or HR Truck Licence
- A Civil Construction or Roadways Background
- Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card)
What you will get in return
Brisbane City Council is one of the biggest civil construction and maintenance employers in Queensland. There are many benefits including
- Working on iconic council projects
- Competitive EBA pay rates
- Overtime, allowances and shift penalties; where applicable
If you are ready to join the construction team with Brisbane City Council, send your resume today.
Have a question before applying? Please email email@example.com
If this role isn’t right for you, we often have other Trade and labour positions including electrical, mechanics, panel beating, plumbing, fitting and turning, carpentry, automotive and general labour related vacancies. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the talent pool.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: