Hays is pleased to be supporting NAB with the recruit of Payroll Governance Analysts. Apply for this job now!
Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the internal customer base, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, passion for customers, win together, be bold, respect for people, and doing the right thing.
Your new role
As a Payroll Governance Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a prompt, accurate and efficient phone and email service experience to current and former colleagues on payroll matters. This includes answering inbound phone calls (from Colleague Connect) and making outbound phone calls or replying via email.
- Case management of individual scenarios in a workflow tool (MS Teams) and referring action items to payroll
- Appropriately escalate complex queries to Lead
- Assist with interpretation of payroll-related policies and liaise with relevant internal stakeholders, where required.
What you'll need to succeed
You are encouraged to apply for this role if you have the following:
- A contact centre background and an interest in HR.
- MS Teams and basic Excel knowledge SAP an advantage
- High attention to detail and strong written skills
- You will possess strong communication skills and able to handle a broad spectrum of people related issues in a calm, considered manner.
- Resilience and empathy are traits which you’ll need to possess to be successful
- Working from home office environment
- Reliable internet connection and phone reception
Due to the ongoing nature of this role only Australia/New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Residents will be considered.
What you'll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training, a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills and an opportunity to build a rewarding career within NAB. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2472129
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: